Pre-Junior is a comprehensive programme for beginner English learners. It is accessible to all learners including those with specific learning differences (SpLDs) like dyslexia and AD(H)D. This course sees the learner as a whole person, and incorporates activities that help to develop self-esteem, self-awareness, memory strategies, organizational skills and perseverance.
In this course students will learn to:
- Recognise and produce the sounds of English
- Match the sounds to letters
- Blend sounds to make words
- Learn how to construct sentences
- Learn to learn (memory, organisation, study skills, self-esteem)