Pre-Junior is a Starter course for 2nd Grade Primary pupils which encourages children to use language in a natural and meaningful way by connecting English to their own lives. Colourful cross-curricular lessons link English to other school subjects. Fun stories teach life lessons such as being kind and polite and great songs motivate children to practice English – even at home!
In this course students will learn to:
- Recognise and produce the sounds of English
- Match the sounds to letters
- Blend sounds to make words
- Learn how to construct sentences
- Learn to learn (memory, organisation, study skills, self-esteem)
Contact us for more information about this course